This is not your typical yoga retreat. Ubud Bali offers a sacred melting pot allowing you to deeply surrender & connect to your inner being.
Mixing the energy of this divine island with our powerful intentions, Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, Reiki Energy Healing, Transformational Sound Alchemy utilising instruments such as the Handpan, Sansula, Xylophone & Gong will allow you to go on a deep inner journey to your core, to remember what it is like to celebrate Life, experience deep natural inner Bliss, and release the blocks and negativity which has been holding you back for so long.
Walk away Inspired, Educated, Uplifted, Fresh and ready to move forward with your Goals, Vision and Purpose.
Why do people absolutely LOVE our Yoga Retreats?
- Receive at home support for two months after your retreat via email
- Experience The Full Moon Workshop in Ubud, Bali. Transform. Release. Re-birth.
- Brand new luxury accommodation and Yoga Centre – Stunning jungle views, infinity pool, world class facilities.
- Receive your very own pamper pack, a special Balinese retreat gift upon arrival. Relax, Release, Renew.
- Connect to the Bali spirit, join us for a excursion to the sacred cleansing water temple. Purify, reset and anti-age.
- Receive hands on Reiki healing by Giovana who is an esoteric meditation facilitator – A style in which shamanic guidance, energy healing and sound-spirit channelling comes through to create a powerful flow of deep healing. Throughout the retreat Giovana will also be able to offer one-to-one Reiki Healing Sessions with Numerology, Psychic & Tarot Readings at your request.
- Throughout your stay your very own yoga and life coach will be on hand. Enjoy a personal 90 minute session with international teacher Alexis Hannagan if you wish to book in. Choose an area to focus on whether Kundalini, Hatha, Meditation, Mind Therapy, Kinesiology or Reiki… Alexis will be there to answer any of your questions, for when things come up and you need that extra support and guidance on your journey.
- Our retreats powerfully reset your entire Mind, Body and Spirit because they include Kundalini & Hatha Yoga, Meditation & a variety of Sound & Energy Healing therapies & Workshops.
The retreat will take place in Ubud, the cultural hub of Bali and is only a 2 minute drive from the centre. The hotel, Labak Riverside Resort provide a shuttle service at 10am and 5pm if you wish to get a ride into the center of Ubud where it is full of cafes, shopping etc. The yoga studio and accommodation whilst in the heart of Ubud is backing onto a beautiful pristine jungle valley with river views. The brand new luxury accommodation is located right next to Ubud Yoga Centre.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Flying to Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai airport(DPS): Many directs flight from major cities in Asia, making flying to Bali finally affordable to take. Climate in Bali in July: hot and humid.
Visa for Indonesia: You can get a visa on arrival at the airport for $30 depending on your nationality, please check the immigration website for Indonesia to see your country eligibility. SE Asian passport holders are typically exempt.
Things to do (optional)
- Cafe on site at Ubud Yoga Centre –
- Enjoy a latte looking out over the spectacular jungle view
- Many sight seeing activities can be arranged with your hotel
- Shuttle service to town centre (just 5 minutes away) – available at the hotel, enjoy the palace, museum, cafes, shops, monkey forest…
- Relax by the infinity pool looking out over the jungle
- Take a day trip to the beach – only 40 minutes by car
- Spa treatments – massage, treatments, and consultation services are also available on site
THE YMS RETREAT - BALI INCLUDES
- 7 nights 8 days single, or double share accomodation in brand new luxury Labak Riverside Hotel overlooking the jungle valley with river vistas
- Full Moon Yoga, Meditation & Sound Healing Workshop
- Daily Kundalini, Hatha, Meditation & Sound Healing classes
- Daily ala carte breakfast at hotel
- Daily cold coconuts after morning yoga class
- Welcome drink – fresh fruit juice upon arrival
- Both mat and towel hire at Ubud Yoga Centre
- 2 x 60 minute full body massages at your hotel
- Daily purified water in your room
- Daily room cleaning service
- Optional tours & extensions
- Excursion to the sacred water temple for blessings, deep cleansing, purification and healing
- Shuttle service to town centre (just 5 minutes away) from hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers from Denpasar International Airport
- Receive at home support for two months after your retreat via email
- Energy healing workshop using Reiki, Esoteric teachings and Shamanic Tools
- Receive your very own pamper pack, a special Balinese retreat gift upon arrival.
- Receive hands on Reiki healing by Giovana who is an esoteric meditation facilitator
- Powerful take home tools taught on retreat for lasting transformation (in text and video.)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Lunch and dinner
- Telephone calls and extra drinks ordered at hotel
- Optional add on therapy/coaching session with Alexis and or private sound healing therapy session with Curt
Paid in full by October 1st:
Twin or Double (share) – USD $1499pp
Single room – USD $1684pp
Paid in full by 1st Dec:
Twin or Double (share) – USD $1689pp
Single room – USD $1871pp
Pay Deposit of USD$399 by November 6th to secure your spot
(This deposit secures you a space on this retreat and is non refundable.)
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
|06.00am-08.00am||Morning sadhana at Ubud Yoga Centre (next to accommodation. (Mixture of chanting, Yoga, Mantras & Meditation)|
|08.00am-09.30am||Breakfast at hotel, jungle views|
|09.30am-12.30pm||Free time (**Approx twice in the week there will be a Kundalini class at 9-10.30am.)|
|12.30pm-02.00pm||Lunch of your choice (**Once in the week we will go for excursion to water cleansing temple from 2pm – 6pm.)|
|02.00pm-03.30pm||Sound Healing Workshop (or Kundalini / Hatha Workshop)|
|03:30pm-04.30pm||Tea Break + Fresh Coconut|
|06.00pm-07.30pm||Kundalini Yoga Worshop ( or Sound Healing Workshop)|
The Kundalini retreat at Ubud Yoga Centre was my first Kundalini lesson and I found the teacher Alexis a wonderful heart centered woman.
The environment was exiting. She prepared the days very professionally. There was room for laughter, enjoyment and fun.
The start was with Sadhana. Because it was my first time I wasn’t prepared for this. But I tried to do my best. After the Sadhana there was interesting, practical and deep learnings to understand how to live with more radiance. After this we did the exercises and Alexis was explaining for which organ the exercise related to. At the end we had a wonderful meditation with live music. It helped me to relax, release making me feel lighter and more youthful.
Even thought Kundalini yoga can be very intense method, Alexis presented it in such a way that i felt held, relaxed, deeply connected within.
Th transformative effect has been deeply felt even after departing Ubud, and now back in the Netherlands, I continue to do Kundalini yoga, it has become a part of my life. What I really love is the combination of exercises with breathing and singing mantra’s because of the speed at which it clears my entire being and makes me more positive, energetic and happy while fitter.
I am so grateful I met Alexis, my new appreciation of mantras has allowed me to feel deeply inside my body for the first time, the vibrations have reduced a lot of stress, disharmony and rigidity. Alexis gave me such a precious experience of Kundalini Yoga, an experience that has now allowed me to release certain blocks in my life and live with more feminine grace, inner peace and self love.
Thankyou, AlexisLisette Timmermans
Wow, meeting Alexis Hannagan in Bali has been a truly life changing experience for me. I work and travel the world holding consciousness raising events and workshops , and meet many people on my path, however this connection with Alexis has allowed me to breath more fully into my radiant being by attending her transformative Kundalini Yoga classes. Not only does she hold sacred presence, she fully lives and breathes the Kundalini practise, infusing gong meditations, heart touching live mantra singing and traditional ancient yogic practises, in an authentic way aligned to support humanity during these accelerated times of change and heightened consciousness.
Alexis is articulate, professional and focused and takes time for her students after class to answer questions, offer resources and shine her light brightly on all those around her. My love for Kundalini Yoga was further ignited by her commitment to her pathway, her cheerful and uplifting disposition and her free spirited ways of life style design. With Alexis' dedicated support and inspiration I now practice daily and the trans-formative effects are rippling through my life providing more inner peace, focus, inspiration and energy.
I highly recommend participating in Alexis’s classes, workshops, 1:1's and retreats, they will certainly nourish your mind, body & spirit and give you the powerful boost you need to push past your blocks.Bascha Meier
I have known Alexis for over five years now as a fellow yoga teacher, and have taught at her studio Yoga Meditation Sound. Alexis is a dynamic, inspiring and illuminated yoga teacher, who is in a mission to uplift and transform our planet. She brings passion and excellence to everything she does, and makes a huge contribution to her students all around the world. I love collaborating with her and look forward to seeing what she does next!Maya Stange
I have been doing the Yoga Meditation Class for 6 weeks, and I can clearly see my progress. I feel more balanced and less anxious. The Full moon workshop has also been very powerful for me. During these weeks I'm feeling much more connected to my essence and intuition. I find that Yoga, Meditation and Sound is such a powerful combination healing which affects people in beautiful and different ways. Also, the energy of the studio and the teacher Curt are just incredible.Liliane Tolentino
After an invitation to join my first ever yoga class apart from a sacred initiation into a nath yoga I thought why not? It was unlike what i ever thought yoga would be like. I felt cleared, less anxious and far more positive and healthy energetically and felt the community Curt created with his sister Alexis was warm loving and a great vibe of people both connecting and very intelligent. I feel this yoga is working in a powerful way and it confirms that Prana is real and that Kundalini is a real ancient science. It sure is a wonderful loving experience and also highly invigorating! Absolutely recommended! It also has opened me to the unconditional love inside myself that was otherwise hidden behind layers of judgmentalism. It certainly has helped shape me internally in ways that are high vibrational and its something that can heal my emotional weekly unease of the body etc and create a lifetime of better energy and balance.Sasha
Yoga Mediation and Sound is a welcoming and encouraging place that expertly guides students in techniques to raise energy levels and find new levels of relaxation. In particular, Curt Hannagan, is encouraging and celebrates the diversity in the room creating at atmosphere of joy and non judgement. As a new practitioner I felt safe to explore kundalini yoga and was excited to embark on this journey of learning. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who want to explore new ways to feel more energy and find more inner peace.Layla Mcneil
If you are looking for a class that brings you back to the present moment , and to yourself .. Curt's classes will have these effects . But It goes beyond. Curt's classes are unique, filled with authenticity, love, depth. His experience as a musician and knowledge about kundalini make the class unique. It's a real treat . For me personally, I have been able to feel more confident, have much greater clarity of the mind also feel empowered to take action with my life and my purpose!Nat